As a multi-certified career coach, resume writer, LinkedIn profile writer, and networking strategist, I love helping people, like you, find meaningful work that is aligned with your core values and strengths so that you can thrive and prosper in your career.
Would you like to:
• Develop and implement strategies to position you as the most compelling candidate to hire?
• Elevate the effectiveness of your career marketing documents to win the attention of recruiters, hiring managers, and selection committees?
• Find companies and opportunities aligned with your core strengths and values?
• Grow your professional network and expand your online influence?
• Ace your interviews, receive more job offers, and land a great job with higher compensation?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, I can help.
My top priority is providing personal attention and exceptional customer service. I interview every client and strive to capture each person's authentic voice and unique value to deliver keyword-rich, custom job search documents.
My company (writtenbyapro.com) is a full-service career services firm focused on executives and mid-career professionals who work in diverse industries including healthcare, financial services, engineering, technology, manufacturing, and others. I work with business leaders who specialize in operations, accounting, finance, human resources, product development, sales and marketing, supply chain management, and more.
During my career, I've worked for three bestselling authors/career coaches, where I received extensive training and wrote career marketing documents for their clients. I'm a member of Career Industry Authorities, Career Thought Leaders, and PARW/CC.
My clients tell me that my superpower is that I coach with humor and heart. Join my Mission Possible group coaching or individual coaching program and learn proactive strategies to land a great job fast! We'll meet virtually to discuss your specific challenges (career planning, job search strategies, networking, interview preparation, job offer evaluation, compensation negotiation, and career management).
As a published author, I've contributed to Expert Resumes for Health Care Careers, Hugs for the Heart, Chicken Soup for the Soul Life Lessons for Women, Chicken Soup for the Sister's Soul, and God Allows U-Turns.
I'd love to help you tell your career story
• Life Coaching
• Negotiate salary
• Network Coaching
• Discover the right career for you
• Prepare for interviews
• Develop Management, Leadership, and Executive Skills
• Search for your new job
• Reinvent yourself
• Virtual Meetings
Hey there, I don't have the exact answer to your question, but you might find these helpful!