Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP), GSP Drive, Greer, South Carolina, USA
Clients hire me to support them in developing their keys to success and to becoming the most effective transformational leaders and culture innovators.
Does too much to do and not have enough time sound familiar?
Do you feel overworked and underappreciated?
Is stress getting the better of you?
Do people follow you with enthusiasm and passion?
Are you and your boss on the same page? ...most of the time?
I am someone who always encourages the powerful part of you, who sees how profound you can be and constantly holds up that image for you, even when you can’t hold it up for yourself. I shall help you clarify your dreams, aspirations, passions, and values while being at your side to celebrate your victories. As you learn from your setbacks, I shall guide you to press on toward achieving your goals. As your coach, I provide a safe place for you to move beyond superficial, inhibited, self-limiting conversations, so that you have the confidence to express even your doubts and fears.
Imagine having a competent partner in your corner who is totally committed to your success. No matter how good you are, a certified coach makes you better! Some of the challenges I help with:
• Engaging Executive Presence
• Effective Communication & Interaction
• Managing Priorities and Time
• Result Focused Conflict Management
• Leading Projects to Success
• Influencing People
• Transitioning into New Leadership Roles
• Increasing Emotional & Social Intelligence
• Utilizing Generational Differences for Competitive Advantage
• Creating an Impact Focused Culture of Accountability
• Leading Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging Effectively
• Corporate Strategy Development
Interested? Let's connect and talk!
As a certified business coach and change agent, I help clients ranging from individual professionals to Fortune 500 organizations with leadership development and strategic planning. My expertise is Leadership Effectiveness, Team Performance, and Strategy Development.
Before founding QLI International (2006), I was a turn-around executive in a Fortune 500 company. During my 35 years in the global corporate world, I led the rebuilding of underperforming subsidiaries in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
• Executive coaching
• Develop Management, Leadership, and Executive Skills
• Virtual Meetings