Accomplished Human Resources senior leader with more than 23 years of progressively responsible experience and broad expertise encompassing all aspects of HR management and organizational development. Possesses strong business acumen, with a visionary approach to aligning HR activities with broader corporate initiatives.
Track record of maximizing ROI on all efforts, in addition to cultivating a forward thinking, performance-driven company culture. Proven ability to restructure organizations, refine business strategies, enhance internal communication and effectively guide teams through periods of significant organizational change.
- Responsible for developing and implementing recruitment strategy, corporate succession programs, and compensation plans across the organization.
- Curriculum development and delivery, including employment law, HR training for managers, performance management, and change management.
- Expertise with defining and directing recruitment, retention, performance management, change initiatives, employee relations, learning and development, workforce and succession planning, risk management, and regulatory compliance.
- Designed and implemented HR infrastructure and strategic initiatives for client groups across multiple domestic and international locations.
• Executive coaching
• Reinvent yourself
• Develop Management, Leadership, and Executive Skills
• Life Coaching
• Virtual Meetings
Hey there, I don't have the exact answer to your question, but you might find these helpful!