Julie’s coaching is customized to the individual’s learning style, personality and specific needs, and is aligned with the sponsor organization’s business goals and competencies. Julie uses a comprehensive 360 process where she conducts structured phone interviews with six to ten of the person’s key stakeholders, and various assessments that she has designed (values, personality, management skills, time management, attitudes, and competencies). Julie is also skilled at interpreting a range of assessments such as MBTI, DiSC, The Birkman Test, Hogan, and BEST. A checklist of to-dos and benchmarks for progress are identified for each meeting as well as an actionable development plan. If it is appropriate, abbreviated 360 interviews are conducted mid or post engagement to assess the individual’s progress. Julie’s style is a no-nonsense, results-driven approach with anecdotal support and practical tips. Her books are: I Don’t Know What I Want, But I Know It’s Not This: A Step-By-Step Guide to Finding Gratifying Work and You Want Me to Work With Who? Eleven Keys to a Stress-Free, Satisfying and Successful Work Life…No Matter Who You Work With. Julie has also written a Workplace Coach E-Book series on delegation, image, career management, getting organized, time management and networking. Julie coaches individuals and teams in the following areas:
• Executive Presence – for professionals who can benefit from enhancing their communication skills, confidence, image, professionalism, and overall impact.
• Leadership Success – for senior leaders who want to build their division or business and continue developing as executives.
• Managerial Effectiveness – for managers who face challenges with giving feedback, coaching, motivating, and developing their direct reports.
• Presentation Skills – for individuals whose jobs require that they communicate more impactfully.
• New Leader – for professionals who have recently been promoted or hired into a leadership role.
• Career Development – for professionals aiming for the next level of success.
• Time Management – for anyone who struggles with prioritizing, handling e-mail and meetings, or delegating.
• Sales Success – for sales professionals who want to improve their performance or professionals who are accountable for business development.
• Discover the right career for you
• Update your Resume and LinkedIn profile
• Virtual Meetings
• Face-to-Face Meetings
• Phone Calls