Are you unhappy in your career? Do you feel you’re contributing, but not getting ahead? Or, are you ready for a change?
Do you want to align your career more closely with your values and passions?
If you answered “yes” – even in that small, quiet voice in your head – please reach out to me for a complimentary 20-minute session to talk about it. Chances are, I can help you develop a strategy to get from where you are to where you want to go (I leverage my extensive network for clients too.)
Check out my Forbes articles and acclaimed podcast, Green Connections Radio (find it on Apple, Spotify or any podcast platform and our website - greenconnectionsradio.com)
Reach out if you’re:
• A woman in STEM fields (science, technology, engineering and math) – any function, from engineering to finance to communications. That’s my world.
• Currently working in clean energy-sustainability-climate, or want to, because that’s my industry focus.
• Looking for a dynamic speaker or workshop leader to inspire your people, or focus them on social responsibility. I’ve addressed dozens of groups of all sizes across industries, from small gatherings to business conferences, professional women’s organizations, corporate galas and awards events.
• A company/employer seeking to find more women with STEM experience. We can help you reach them.
• A woman who finds creative solutions, or consider yourself an innovator, and want to make a difference (and check out my Forbes pieces and podcast).
A bit more about me:
• 20+ years working with Fortune 500 companies, as a leader at Chrysler, Deloitte and American Express, including having led record-breaking results with innovative strategies.
• Consultant and coach to many leaders of small and medium-sized businesses, helping them “find their voice,” as one of my clients put it, and expand their impact.
• Highly-regarded journalist published across media platforms, including in Forbes, HuffPost, TheAtlantic.com, The New Economy magazine, Greenbiz.com, WTOP-FM (and .com), CBS News’ “60 Minutes,” ABC News, “The Crusaders” on NBC, and many others.
• Accustomed to working with high-level leaders in business, politics, government, nonprofits, academia, media and the arts.
• Innovative partnership-builder who leverages her extensive network to create “win-win” partnerships.
• Discover the right career for you
• Career Development
• Reinvent yourself
• Virtual Meetings
Hey there, I don't have the exact answer to your question, but you might find these helpful!