HR spends so much time taking care of everyone else, but at the end of the day, who takes are of HR?
Can you relate to any of the following?
• You don’t feel valued
• You feel people don’t listen to you
• You are tasked with so many things (and more each day) and yet you don’t get help or extra
• You were hired to fix problems but then you are ignored when you bring up solutions
• You are understaffed, undervalued, yet overwhelmed
• You feel stuck in the middle between employer and employee
As a co-founder of HR Wellbeing Week, we provide a community and solutions for the overwhelmed HR professional who would like to prioritize their own well-being.
Join here: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/14052441/
As an executive coach, I help you regain your respect and self-confidence and bring back the optimism to your life and your job.
I know you have a lot on your plate, and asking for help may not be comfortable. Please do yourself a favor and access the resources that will bring your well-being back on track.
• Executive coaching
• Reinvent yourself
• Develop Management, Leadership, and Executive Skills
• Life Coaching
• Virtual Meetings